Work with the Best
Michigan Neurosurgical Institute is always looking to hire the most experienced, skilled and compassionate employees, and to provide them the training, supervision and mentoring they need to be successful in our challenging environment. MNI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our current open positions:
Full-time Physician Assistant
Michigan Neurosurgical Institute has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician Assistant in Grand Blanc, MI. Youʼll be responsible for assisting in the full range of patient care―from developing physical assessments, differential diagnoses, and treatment plans, to serving as first assistant in surgery, implementing in-patient therapies, and conducting hospital rounds.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Generous base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time-off bank including vacation and disability
- Annual CME allotment
- Stability in an organization dedicated to the community
- Ample opportunities for advancement
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduated from an AMA-approved Physician Assistant program
- Licensure as a Physician Assistant by the State of Michigan
- Masterʼs Degree
- Be knowledgeable with Windows based systems and possess basic computer skills
Michigan Neurosurgical Institute is a nationally recognized neurosurgical practice dedicated to caring for patients with a wide range of brain, nerve, and spinal conditions, with a special emphasis on minimally invasive spine treatments to relieve pain. The quality of our patient care at Genesys Regional Medical Center contributed to its recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of Americaʼs Best Neurology & Neurosurgical Hospitals.